When you were at school, you were forced to write Essays. So you did learn how to write, and maybe you have just forgotten how over the years. It might help to think of writing articles for your blog as something fun to do and something that you can do to help other people.
Even if you have to write about a topic that doesn’t interest you, there are plenty of resources on the internet to help you do your research with speed and ease.
Here are some great article writing tips:
- Always do keyword research, Jaaxy is a great tool to use for this.
- Plan your article and do research.
- Share your point of view, and then back it up with solid evidence
- Plan your article, and make sure the title is delivered in the article.
- Keep your writing style simple, clean and clear. Imagine you are talking to a close friend while you are writing.
- Start with an introduction and end with a conclusion.
- Always double check your spelling and grammar.
- Sometimes it is best to write one day then go over and add more the next day, as you will always get more ideas to add, and see things you don’t like.
- And Lastly – Be proud of your work!!!!
I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate, and they have some great training on article marketing right here for you to see. You can join for free if you want further access to the training.