Here is a great little list of rules to follow for life. If you live by these rules you can’t go too far wrong. Rules To Follow For Life Say ‘bless you’ when you hear
335 total views, 1 views today
Here is a great little list of rules to follow for life. If you live by these rules you can’t go too far wrong.
Rules To Follow For Life
- Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.
- Call your Mom regularly.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- Memorize your favorite poem.
- When you say ‘I love you’ mean it.
- When you say ‘I’m sorry,’ look the person in the eye.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name-calling.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, ‘Why do you want to know?’
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Remember the three R’s: respect for self, respect for others, and responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone, the caller will hear it in your voice.
- Marry a man or woman you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational skills will be as important as any other of his skills.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books and watch less TV.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
- Trust in God, but lock your car.
- Remember it’s never too late to start a new hobby.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is very important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation, and don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a great way to achieve immortality.
- Read between the lines.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Pray….there is immeasurable power in it.
- Mind your own business.
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Don’t trust a man who doesn’t close his eyes when you kiss him.
- Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use by helping others while you are living. That is wealth’s greatest satisfaction.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules then break some of them.
- Learn how to build your own online business.
- Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Remember that your character is your destiny.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
If you have any more rules to follow for life that you can add to my list, please comment below.
336 total views, 2 views today