I find that I cannot do without my Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool, and have been an upgraded member for well over a year now. Jaaxy is the best keywords research tool that I have ever
424 total views, 15 views today
Jaaxy is the best keywords research tool that I have ever used, as it is easy, tells you everything you need to know on the first search screen, and also gives you great ideas for other search terms that are similar and that will rank better.
Here are the main reasons why my Jaaxy membership is one I won’t surrender easily.
I have been marketing online (affiliate marketing) for a couple of years now, and the one thing that I have always hated is keyword research.
Most keyword tools ask you for the keyword and just give you the average searches, then you still need to research further to find out what the competition is like and also how easily you would be able to rank for a certain keyword.
It was all just soooooo tedious….
That is until I found Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Why Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool?
I think the main reason that I hated keyword research, is because it was such a long, complicated and boring procedure, and it got even worse when the Google Adwords Tool was taken down.
I tried various programs, but there was such a long learning curve involved that by the time I got to the keyword research part, my brain was frazzled, and I just took the first keyword I found.
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool is such a pleasure to work with as it is quick and easy, and within seconds, I have a pile of great keywords that I can use on my sites.
When you go to the Jaaxy site, you will see that you can sign up for free and you will have 30 free searches to try out the keyword tool. I think this is what sold me, as it was just soooo easy.
Features of Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
You simply type in your keyword, and within seconds you have the following:
- A bunch of relevant keywords in the first row, as well as more similar ones that are searched for down the right-hand side of the page;
- The average number of searches that the keyword receives each month;
- The amount of traffic you would receive if your keyword was on the first page of the search engines;
- The number of websites competing for the exact keyword (this is priceless and saves so much time);
- A keyword quality indicator, which tells you whether or not the keyword is worth pursuing (another great time saver);
- How easy on a scale of 1 – 100 it will be to rank for that particular keyword;
- Domain names that are available for that keyword.
You then have the ability to save your keywords to lists that you can create for yourself on the site, for use at a later date. You even have the ability to purchase an available domain name right there and them.
And That’s Not All…..
There are other features on the site that are also extremely handy and well worth my monthly subscription fee.
- Search Analysis, which lets you see your competition by simply typing the keyword into the search box.
- Alphabet Soup, which helps you come up with more keyword ideas in a jiffy, without having to leave the site.
- Brainstorm, which gives you lists of other popular keywords that are being searched for at the moment.
- Site Rank, which tells you on what page your site is ranking for a particular keyword, which helps you monitor your site.
- Search History, where your searches are stored so you can go back without having to write anything down.
- The ability to set the tool to track how well your keyword is performing on your site. You can set how many checks you want the system to do for you each month.
- Affiliate Program, which you can participate in, and you could get your subscription for free each month, by using your earnings.
I don’t know how I ever did without my Jaaxy Research Keyword Tool in the past.
I highly recommend it for anybody who does any sort of blogging, or affiliate marketing, because the one thing that I have learned over the past while is that if you don’t do your keyword research, there is very little chance of your post or blog being found online by somebody using the search engines.
This will mean that you will have to become extremely good at paid advertising, as that is the only way that you are going to get enough visitors to your website to make a good income.
Still not convinced that Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool is the real deal?
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Update
Wow, just got some great news today (13 December 2017).
Jaaxy has just been integrated into the Wealthy Affiliate System. So now if you are a Wealthy Affiliate member, you can get Jaaxy lite for free, or if you need a more upgraded version, at a huge discount.
- Jaaxy Starter is FREE to WA Starter Members
- Jaaxy LITE is FREE to WA Premium Members
- Jaaxy Premium is HUGELY Discounted for WA Premium Members
- ($19.99 vs $49.99 a month OR $199 vs $499 a year)
- Jaaxy Pro is HUGELY Discounted for Premium Members
- ($49.99 vs $99.99 as month OR $499 vs $999 a year)
To read more about Wealthy Affiliate, you can click here.
425 total views, 16 views today