If you are wondering is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or for real, you have come to the right place. There have been some negative reviews online lately saying that Wealthy Affiliate is a scam, so let’s see why these negative reviews are even coming up.
First, let me tell you that I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate since 2015. I have tried other platforms in the past that have promised to make me rich quickly, but they all failed and I ended up staying with them for only a few months.
Ok, I have not made my first million with Wealthy Affiliate yet, but I am making some good money online based on the training that I have received there, and the income is getting better and better each month, which is why I have been a member so long.
It’s not what you think, I am not making my income because I promote Wealthy Affiliate as such in a big way (although I should be) but rather I started websites based on what I enjoy doing a few years back, and now these websites, thanks to the training received at Wealthy Affiliate, are making me money each and every month.
So now to the question:
Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam Or For Real?
Ok, first off, I did battle to find any bad reviews of Wealthy Affiliate, as most people only seem to have good things to say about Wealthy Affiliate.
You may wonder why this is, and you may ask yourself again, is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or for real? The truth of the matter is that all the glowing reviews that you read about Wealthy Affiliate are obviously written by people trying to promote the company, because it has a really great affiliate program, and you get to keep up to 50% profits from the sales that you make recurring each month that the referral pays. Also, most people stay at Wealthy Affiliate at least a year if not more, so there are some good profits to be made.
But believe it or not, Wealthy Affiliate isn’t only about referring others to the program. It is more about getting a quality education on how to build a website and use affiliate marketing (of any product you choose) to build your own online business that will sustain you for years.
Here is a negative review that I found online. You can check it out here. SiteSell.
If you read the review on the site above, it has nothing but negative things to say about Wealthy Affiliate.
Ok so everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the author has written the post extremely well but my opinion on certain things he has to say about is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or for real are as follows:
- He states that certain Wealthy Affiliates are trashing SBI (which is obviously the company he is trying to promote). I can tell you for certain that the training that we get at Wealthy Affiliate suggests writing reviews of other online companies to make comparisons so that readers can make the choice for themselves. That, however, is just a small part of the training received, and it is up to the affiliates to write truthful reviews on products they have tried according to their experience. I personally haven’t seen anyone’s reviews on SBI yet, but I have seen other reviews that were done where the other online business also got a favorable rating by someone from Wealthy Affiliate. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, provided that they themselves have had experience with the company in question.
- He states that 87% of Wealthy Affiliate Sites are invisible. Well, I can imagine that this is true, because there are hundreds of thousands of people using the platform, and not all of them are active. Some just use the hosting to host personal websites, while others have other reasons for joining. Lots of people start with a bang and then give up after a few months when they don’t see enough money coming in. Nowhere does Wealthy Affiliate state that you will make money fast, as building a website and an online business takes lots of time, patience and work.
- He claims there is no proof, but there are many success stories on Wealthy Affiliate, and here are just some of them. Click here to see some. Every year The owners of Wealthy Affiliate takes their top sellers to Vegas for an all expenses paid luxury trip where they get to learn and have fun at the same time.
- “Wealthy Affiliate offers no refund, just a time-wasting “freemium.”” I disagree in some ways here. Yes, Wealthy Affiliate doesn’t offer refunds for a current month already paid. I started with the free membership and it was definitely not a time-wasting freemium. I got enough training and the hosting to get my website off the ground. You can stay a free member for as long as you like, which many do. Once your website is making you some money, then it would be a good idea to upgrade so that you can get more training and better hosting.
- Unlike other companies, Wealthy Affiliate has only one upsell, which is the monthly fee of $49 or a discounted yearly fee. I have saved a lot of money since being a member here, as I no longer have to buy the next best thing offered online, as Wealthy Affiliate has everything that you need to succeed online.
Ok, so we know not every company is perfect, so let’s look at the downside of being a member at Wealthy Affiliate.
- It is easy to get distracted chatting to the community, instead of getting on with your training and building your business.
- It is easy to become addicted to the new site comments platform. The owners Kyle and Carson are being very generous and paying members to leave quality comments on fellow members sites to promote engagement on their websites.
- There is a huge membership of over a million members, so it is difficult to get new referrals to Wealthy Affiliate as such unless you find a new angle in which to do it.
- Be careful of answers you get from the community, because some of them may be giving you incorrect advice.
- It takes time to make money building a website, and if you want to make money by tomorrow, this is not for you.
- If you don’t enjoy writing, or can’t afford to pay somebody to do it for you, this may not be for you either.
- Wealthy Affiliate provides the training, but you need to put in the work if you want it to work for you.
So is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam or For Real? I hope this article has helped you to make your mind up.
To read more about what is offered at Wealthy Affiliate and judge for yourself, you can read all about The Wealthy Affiliate University right here.