If you need some ideas on how to reset your mind for creative thinking, here are some tips that will help. Do you ever feel like your brain has stopped working? If you do, you
328 total views, 1 views today
If you need some ideas on how to reset your mind for creative thinking, here are some tips that will help.
Do you ever feel like your brain has stopped working?
If you do, you may just need to take some time out. Here are some other ways on how to reset your mind for more productive thoughts in which you can clear your mind and make way for those brilliant ideas.
Ten Tips On How To Reset Your Mind For Success
- Brain fog, a lot of the time, is caused by eating sugar, especially on an empty stomach. Try this for an experiment. Eat a sugary doughnut on an empty stomach and then try to do a maths problem twenty minutes later. You should now understand what it means to have brain fog. Moral of the story is you must stay off of the sugar and simple carbohydrates if you need to think clearly.
- Stay organised, as an organised space means clearer thinking. It is rare that people can work better in clutter. If your workspace is clear, you will have a better time concentrating, as you won’t be searching for things or getting distracted.
- Take a walk in the fresh air. This is a great way to improve the quality of your thinking, and it is also an excellent way to clear your thoughts while getting some exercise at the same time.
- Give meditating a try. If you feel you have no time to do this, simply close your eyes and relax. Concentrate on your breathing for a minute of so. If your mind wonders, simply get it back to your breathing. If you manage this for five minutes, you will feel a definite boost in your brain power. I have an app on my watch that reminds me to breathe each day because otherwise I simply forget if I get too busy.
- Make sure you get a good nights sleep. Remember that quality sleep is more important for normal brain function than the quantity of sleep you get. Most times five hours of quality sleep is better than eight hours of restless sleep.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol. This is conducive to creative thinking and it also disrupts your quality of sleep. Besides this, it is also bad for the long term health of your brain.
- Watch that your busy brain doesn’t let irritations bother you under your consciousness. Let go of stressors. You can do this by making lists, for making that call that you need to, or pay that account by a certain date so that your mind can let it go. Resolving your problems as they come up or allocating days to sort them out can take a lot of stress off of your brain.
- Try to make decisions quickly. There is nothing more draining than having a bunch of unresolved decisions floating around in your head. If you can’t make a decision now, then at least commit yourself to a time frame in which that decision will be made.
- Go outside and get some fresh air. Breathe deeply through your nose to get a good supply of oxygen to your brain. A change of surroundings can also help you on how to reset your mind for better functioning.
- And finally, make sure that you don’t have any physical needs, for example thirsty, hungry, too hot or too cold. This can also be very distracting, and keep you from moving forward with your thought processes.
You can try these tips on how to reset your mind for thinking more clearly starting today. There are certainly a lot more than ten ways, but you really only need to make a few of them a habit to have a more powerful brain. Why not try one or two right now?
329 total views, 2 views today