PitchMagic is a product I found online that came highly recommended and I decided to give it a try, as there is a trial period you can use it for and it costs $1.
So What Is PitchMagic?
Pitchmagic promises to help you build your landing pages and websites quickly and easily so that you can promote Clickbank products and generate sales easily.
The best part is that you don’t need any HTML, PHP, graphic design, or coding knowledge to make this software work for you. The system has its own proprietary drag and drop interface.
PitchMagic makes it easy to design and launch a landing page that converts. This platform is focused on simplicity above all else so that you can focus on getting Clickbank sales and making money in no time. PitchMagic automatically creates the Thank You Page and Buy Now links needed to begin selling your product, and everything is 100 % customizable.
Create email autoresponders, integrate Google Analytics, make a Thank You Page, and store your products if you are a vendor.
PitchMagic comes with over 300 professional landing page header designs to choose from, spanning dozens of popular ClickBank Marketplace categories. And forget expensive software. The future is the cloud, and their landing page and website creation tools are always there and ready to use.
This is an ideal product for somebody who doesn’t already have a website or landing page and would like to get up and running quickly. Clickbank has a really great commission structure, so if you make any sales as an affiliate, you will easily pay off your monthly subscription fees.
With PitchMagic all you need to do is add your unique content to your chosen template and the software makes everything else look good. You can also choose to add their recommended content and edit it as you wish.
Pros Of Using PitchMagic:
- Quick and easy to get landing pages for your choice of products up and running.
- No domain names or hosting to worry about.
- All cloud-based.
- Over a dozen buy now buttons to choose from.
- Can attract organic traffic over time as long as you keep your site unique and fill out your about and contact pages that are provided. So the site is SEO-ready.
- Nothing to install.
- Step-by-step instructions and how-to videos are provided, so this is completely doable for a newbie.
- You can integrate your website with services like Aweber and Google.
- Ideal for vendors wanting to sell an EBook through Clickbank as all the hosing can be done in one place.
- Great support is available via email.
Cons Of Using PitchMagic:
- If you are a vendor for Clickbank, you can only promote one product per account.
- As an affiliate, there is a limit as to how many products you can promote on one website.
- There is a monthly fee for both affiliates and vendors, but any hosting out there will have these charges.
- You cannot use PitchMagic on your own hosting account.
- If you exceed 25GB of data transfer each month, you’ll be charged an additional $1 per 1GB of usage.
- You are not guaranteed a lot of sales. It depends entirely on how hard you work on your PitchMagic site and how you promote it as to how many sales you generate.
What Does PitchMagic Cost?
There is a $1 trial that you can try out, then after that, there is a monthly fee.
There is also a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Would I Choose To Use PitchMagic?
Even though the software was easy to use and I can see the benefits of quickly setting up multiple sales pages as an affiliate for Clickbank, I chose not to take my free trail further, as I have a number of my own websites already, and I won’t have the time to update and keep this one going as well.
However, I would recommend it to anybody who is considering becoming an affiliate for Clickbank and would like to have a better and easier way to promote their products.
Does ClickMagic Have An Affiliate Program?
Yes, it is a product on Clickbank and seems to be one of their more popular ones.
The refund rates are pretty low and the best part is that it could end up becoming a recurring income for you if you do sell this particular product.
If you want to learn how to build your own sustainable income over time in the form of income-generating websites, you can read how I do it right here.