I bet this will be something new for a lot of you. Here are some ideas on how to use your voice to make money. This is yet another way that you can use the
359 total views, 1 views today
I bet this will be something new for a lot of you. Here are some ideas on how to use your voice to make money. This is yet another way that you can use the internet to profit online from home.
This is something you have probably not thought about but did you know you can use that instrument we all have called a voice to make money, and no you don’t even have to sing.
So here it is…….
How To Use Your Voice To Make Money
Since the start the World Wide Web, it has just been wonderful to see how many people in the world can become and have become self-employed. It’s the sheer ingenuity and variety of ideas and plans that people come up with that is amazing, and using your voice to make money is just another one of them.
This idea may not be for everyone, but it is a really cheap way to start your own little business.
How to use your voice to make money is a great idea is because:
- There is no risk involved, as the work comes to you.
- It is cheap to set up $100 tops.
- You can do this from home.
- You can do this at any time of the day and it will take you roughly 30 minutes to half an hour a job, so it is perfect if you have to work around other commitments.
This is what you will need:
- A Personal Computer with a good internet connection.
- A quiet room to work from.
- A set of headphones with a mic.
So What Will You Be Doing?
You will basically become an actor or actress, but with no audience.
The job is entitled “Internet Voice Artist.”
Many people are looking for voices to add to their PowerPoint Presentations, On-hold Messaging systems or even background voices in films. The range is huge, and all you need to do is Google ‘voice talent’ or ‘voice over artists’ and you will find some great places to start. The most popular one at the moment seems to be ‘voices.com.’
Here are some things you can do before you apply to one of these websites.
- Practice reading out loud, just like you used to do at school.
- Find your style, as every voice has qualities that are useful for different clients and their needs.
- Record a demo of about 20 seconds long with your best voice, because sometimes a potential client will ask for one.
- Make sure you have your Skype set up, because this opportunity is worldwide, and international calls could end up costing you quite a bit.
How Much Does It Pay?
Most companies pay between $30 and $70 for an hours recording. Be prepared to negotiate, but don’t be tempted to push for huge amounts. If it is something you know you can do easily, be flexible and the jobs will come. Even if you get five jobs for the month, you could easily be raking in about $300.
How To Get Started
You need to join up with as many companies as possible at first to increase your chances of getting a job. There are hundreds of websites you can join as a voice over artist and perform voice recordings online if you have the necessary equipment. Just Google and plenty come up.
For radio commercials, you might have to join a VOX agency and get voiceover jobs via castings and auditions, but for the purposes of this blog post, I am sticking to working this online.
If you are looking for other ways to make money online, you can read about what I do to make money online here.
Please comment below if any of you have tried using your voice to make money. I would love to hear how it went.
360 total views, 2 views today