Free Monthly Websites is a company owned by John Thornhill and Dave Nicholson. Both John and Dave are reputable marketers who have created many products that have done very well for them. I have bought
358 total views, 1 views today
Free Monthly Websites is a company owned by John Thornhill and Dave Nicholson. Both John and Dave are reputable marketers who have created many products that have done very well for them.
I have bought a few of their courses in the past, and they do deliver value and great information that internet marketers can use to further improve their knowledge. This is my Free Monthly Websites 2 review based on my experience with the company.
Free Monthly Websites 2 Review:
What is Free Monthly Websites 2?
Free Monthly Websites 2 has been going for quite a number of years and I joined up a few years ago to try them out.
As a free member, I get sent a free website every month that is fully set up with Adsense and Clickbank products that will make you commissions when people buy from your website.
It is relatively easy to set up the websites, and full instructions are given on how to do this on the website, in the form of instructional videos.
Obviously, to get all the benefits and full commissions on your sales, you will need to upgrade to the full version.
Here is a Free Monthly Websites 2 review comparison chart for you to compare the two memberships.
The Premier Membership is priced at an affordable $10 per month. Obviously, if you want to take your blogging business to the next level, it is best to go for the premium version of Free Monthly Websites.
On the free version, you will only get 10 pages per month and a new website each month. There won’t be a lot you can change or modify apart from the content of the articles.
Many of the features of the Premium Membership are disabled in the free websites and you cannot add your own copyright information and links, nor can you optimize any of the pages for SEO purposes, or change the theme for the website. You can’t add or remove pages, although you can edit them. One of the best parts about being upgraded is the fact that they upload the website for you if you so choose, which takes all the technical stuff out of the equation for you.
If you were wondering if there were any other additional costs, yes there is. You will need to have hosting for your website and a domain name.
I use Wealthy Affiliate for all my hosting, and to purchase domain names at the best prices in the industry. You can read more about Wealthy Affiliate here.
Is Free Monthly Websites 2 a Scam?
As far as I can tell, this site is legit, and what is promised is delivered. There are very few upsells offered on the site, and of course, it is at your discretion as to whether you purchase them or not.
John and Dave are both very popular marketers with huge lists and many followers. They are experts in the Internet Marketing Niche, as well as at creating incredible products. They would not take a risk by putting something out there that doesn’t deliver.
Free Monthly Websites Pro’s
The chance to own a brand new, content-rich, cash-generating website each and every month at a cost of nothing on a free membership is a pretty awesome thought.
- Great profitable and untapped niches are provided.
- Wonderful for newbies, as they no longer have to worry about anything to do with website design.
- You no longer have to worry about editing complicated HTML code.
- Adding your Google AdSense Publisher code is taken care of.
- Although some of the methods are a little outdated, there are some great ideas on how to get traffic to your websites and the training is easy to follow.
- The upgraded version is pretty affordable for what you get.
Free Monthly Websites Cons
- Everyone gets the same website each month, so that means you will need to spend some time working on the content, theme (if you are an upgraded member), and putting in some additional content to make your website different so that it stands out from all the others.
- You will also need to do some additional keyword research in order that your website gets found in the Search Engines.
- You will need to do quite a bit of Search Engine Optimization on your site.
- It is a lot of work to run more than two websites at a time successfully and as a free member, you are getting 12 a year.
- You need to use the hosting recommended by them if you want to take advantage of the free installations.
I use Jaaxy for all my keyword research. You can read about Jaaxy here.
You will also need to advertise to get some traffic to your site, which could be free or paid, and both take time to do, especially if you are not getting organic traffic yet.
Taking on a new website each month could become overwhelming, and if you have too many websites, you will not be able to keep adding fresh content to all of them, resulting in the websites becoming stagnant. The only way I can see past this one is to hire people to write for you.
Overall, Free Monthly Websites 2 is a good product, but the money is not going to come flying in unless you put in some work of your own. At least the setup and niche are taken care of which is a big time saver.
The websites are simple to integrate and the support team is quick to respond if you need any assistance, which is a huge plus.
Personally I find if I have to go to all the trouble above, I may as well learn how to build my own website/s. To me, it is about having fewer websites that I can cope with and grow over time. Unless you have a band of writers writing for you, you will never be able to grow so many websites at the same time.
If you want to learn to build your own website and learn how to generate cost-free organic traffic, you may want to read this review.
359 total views, 2 views today