The reason that I decided to write this 30 Minute Workday review is that I thought it was a scam as let’s face it, how can one only work thirty minutes a day and make a full-time income? So I joined up and this is what I found…..
Update: The 30 Minute Workday has been revamped and the links below will take you straight to their new funnel builder called The Freedom LaunchPad.
Name of Product: 30 Minute Workday
Owner: Nick Bramble
Overall Rank: 85 out of 100
So let’s look at what I found with my 30 Minute Workday review.
30 Minute Workday Review
What Is 30 Minute Workday Actually?
30 Minute Workday is a plugin and profit system, which is great for beginners, as you don’t need a website to profit. It is basically a way to build your list using funnels and an autoresponder.
It is free to join and there are two options:
- If you choose yes, I want a 7 Figure Funnel, you will get directed step by step via video to setting your already done for you sales funnel. This requires you to get a Get Response account and an HBA Funnel Builders account. Both of these will cost you about $40 per month in total, but because this is an affiliate marketing program, you will get more than your money back with only two referrals. Luckily Get Response is free for the first month.
- If you choose no, I just want to learn for free right now, you get to download the EBook which is filled with surprisingly good information on how you can go about making money online without the need to have your own website. The book alone is well worth signing up to 30 Minute Workday for, as it has many gold nuggets of the information therein. You can also navigate freely through the website to find out everything you need to about how the system works.
The first option is ideal for beginners, as all your funnels and sales letters will be set up for you automatically when you follow the directions provided, and all you need to do after this is send traffic to your link.
When people join they get added to your list, and the system will carry on converting them into sales over time for you.
The second option is great if you have some experience at building sales funnels already, as the HBA Funnel Builder is a super simple way to do this for yourself. The price of $25 a month is at a fraction of the cost of other funnel builders out there, and in comparison, this funnel builder does just about everything the others do.
Either way, you will learn a lot about list building and building funnels no matter what route you take, so to me, the program was well worth joining from this viewpoint alone.
I decided to go with the first option as I have been looking at getting a good Autoresponder set up and Get Response meets all my criteria. Am also wanting to learn how to build funnels, so what better way to start learning.
The funnels are all beautifully set up and the 30 Minute Workday website is easy to navigate through as it is a step by step approach with video’s explaining each section, which is great for beginners. All you need to know how to do is copy and paste.
How Do We Get Traffic?
Thankfully 30 Minute Workday has this covered too. Within their membership area, you can order highly converting traffic on an ongoing basis. The only problem is that the traffic costs anywhere from 50c to $1 per click so you will need a marketing budget in order to do this. Both the traffic sources also have excellent affiliate programs which you also get to benefit from if any of your referrals take advantage.
I haven’t yet tried any of the recommended traffic sources as I have been getting sign-ups using Referal Frenzy, but will definitely look at trying out these traffic sources and let you know soon. I am sure they will probably be a faster way of producing high-quality sign-ups.
You could also learn to generate your own traffic right here.
Is 30 Minute Workday A Scam?
No, definitely not.
30 Minute Workday Day Pros
- Free to join and free training.
- Easy to set up and no learning curve if using their pre-made funnels.
- Bonus funnels also provided.
- Pages convert well, meaning you can build your list faster.
- Community chat, Facebook group, and great support.
- Extra bonuses and more training given on pages you don’t initially see when you set the system up.
- The two paid products you need to use their system are both excellent value for money.
- A great way for beginners to start getting into affiliate marketing.
- This system proves that you don’t need a website to make money online doing affiliate marketing.
30 Minute Workday Cons
- Each member gets the same funnel and pages, which could become oversaturated after a while. However, you could learn how to make your own unique funnels to sell just about anything online using the tools provided.
- If you follow the system training, it does amazingly only take you 30 minutes a day, but you need an advertising budget for this. Most beginners will not have this, so will need to learn to generate their own traffic, which will take a lot longer than 30 minutes a day.
- If you don’t get referrals in the first month, the system will cost you. But keep in mind that this is not a get-rich scheme either and it takes time to convert your list into sales. People often don’t buy on the first viewing of the program, but over time they will get sold by the system in many cases.
- There are two upsells in the HBA site, which you don’t need to take in order to be successful. I normally hate upsells but in this case, they will probably help you long term. However, I wouldn’t sign up for these until you can recoup your initial costs.
- I find some of the figures in the training a little over-inflated.
The 30 Minute Workday marketing system was created by Nick Bramble to help online entrepreneurs to have a simple systematic approach to marketing online.
In it, he provides his 2 decades’ worth of education about how to understand the psychology behind how online marketing works, as well as the tactical knowledge and steps required to succeed with an online business.
The 30 Minute Workday System provides free lifetime access to the 30 Minute Workday membership site, as well as free access to Nick’s 183-page ebook that explains “How to Make Your First $100,000 Online in as Little as 30 Minutes Per Day, With Just 3 Super Simple PROVEN Steps.”
All in all, I have found this a valuable extra source of income to add to my already growing income streams. The products are something every marketer needs and they are priced well within most people’s budgets.
So even after writing this 30 Minute Workday System review, I still believe every affiliate marketer needs a great website in order to brand themselves online and get organic traffic on an ongoing basis, as this system will take work to get the traffic flowing into it, or one would need to pay for the traffic, but this is a great little system to get going quickly.
834 total views, 1 views today